|Languages:||English, German, European Spanish|
|Education level:||advanced level, bachelor's degree|
Playitas Resort is Europe ́s best Sport Resort, located on the Island of Fuerteventura, a sports paradise of tranquility and sunshine. Our main goal is to reach the maximum satisfaction of our customers and our staff. We are celebrating the philosophy of Playitas every day, based on our healthy lifestyle strategy and sportive commitments. Our second resort, “La Pared powered by Playitas”, welcomes surf, mountain biker and yoga enthusiasts.
Are you fit enough to join our international team?
We welcome Talents for the position of:
- Operations Director – Front of the House
- Operational responsabilities of both Playitas and La Pared Powered by Playitas.
- In charge of Sports Products, Revenue of Sportsbooking and Sports Shop, F&B service excellence and Food Trends in accordance to Healthy Food by Playitas concept.
- Leading of Playitas Nature Team in environmental visions & actions.
- In-house marketing for all revenue centers.
- Follow up with development and maintain high level of guest satisfaction for both groups and events and individual guests, maintaining close contact to groups clients.
- Creation of ambient evenings and guest experience moments.
- Implementation of procedures and standards in accordance to Playita Philosophy.
Necessary skills and other requirements:
- Leadership and communication of more than 150 Team members.
- 100% customer orientated.
- Management skills and capability of challenging international guest’s expectations as well as leading international team.
- Language: English, German and Spanish requested. Other European languages are highly valued.
- Total flexibility of the working schedules.
- Computer literate and highly social media affection.
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in the Resort industry.
- High affinity to Sports and outstanding Events.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Playitas Resorts.
If you are the right person for this job and you are Sports enthusiast, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org